Offered for sale in immaculate decorative order, this lovely spacious three bedroom detached family home. Pleasantly located on this popular residential development located within ten minutes drive of Durham City centre. With UPVC double glazing, Gas fired central heating, There are gardens to both the front and rear, driveway providing car parking for two vehicles which leads to a single integral garage.
The accommodation is well planned and comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, lounge with bay window, lovely kitchen/dining room and separate utility room. Whilst tot he first floor there is a good sized landing, three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite and a family bathroom. Call today to book your viewing
- Front entrance door laminated floor central heating radiator and open plan spindle staircase to the first floor
- Wc wash hand basin tiled splash backs laminated floor and opaque UPVC double glazed window
- UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation laminated floor double central heating radiator central heating radiator and tv point.Metric 5.08m x 2.95m
- Extensively fitted with a range of wall and base units laminated working surfaces over inset one and a half bowl sink unit mixer taps over and canopy with spot lighting above integral appliances including electric oven gas hob and extractor canopy over double central heating radiator laminated floor UPV double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation and UPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
There is ample space within this room for a table as required.
Timber door to understairs storage cupboard.
- Fitted with base units laminated working surfaces over inset single drainer sink unit mixer taps over tiled splash backs wall mounted gas boiler central heating radiator and rear entrance doorMetric 1.98m x 1.57m
- Spindle balustrade UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation central heating radiator storage cupboard and loft access
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation central heating radiator tv and telephone point.Metric 3.15m x 2.97m
- His and hers fitted wardrobes to both sides and spot lighting
- With double shower cubicle being tiled with mains shower wc pedestal wash hand basin opaque UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Fitted storage cupboard
- UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiatorMetric 2.54m x 2.26m
- With a white suite including panelled bath wc pedestal wash hand basin central heating radiator opaque UPVC double glazed window tiled splash backs and laminated floor
- Immediately to the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a side driveway providing car parking for two vehicles this leads to a single integral garage with electric roller up and over door.
Whilst to the rear there is a good sized garden with paved patio area lawns flower borders timber storage shed etc.
- You may download store and use the material for your own personal use and research.
You may not republish retransmit redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owners express prior written consent.
The website owners copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.