This extended detached house offers a spacious and flexible floor plan comprising of four well proportioned bedrooms and four individual reception areas, making it perfect for family buyers. Located in a rarely available cul de sac within this ever popular area, it has excellent access to Durham City and to the A1(M) for commuting. There are a range of local amenities, as well as highly regarded primary and secondary schools, all within walking distance.
At ground floor level, an entrance porch leads through to the hallway, well proportioned living room with feature fireplace, dining room with French doors opening in to the conservatory and large kitchen with breakfast bar and space for a sofa. There is also a further flexible room which can be used as a fifth bedroom or further reception room/home office to suit the needs of any buyer. To the first floor, the generous master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, there are two further double bedrooms and a well proportioned single bedroom, as well as the large family bathroom. Externally there is a double width driveway to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
EPC RATING - E
- Entered via UPVC double glazed door with two UPVC double glazed windows.
- With stairs leading to the first floor wood flooring coving and radiator.
- Spacious living area with a UPVC double glazed window to the front wood flooring coving a contemporary wall mounted electric fire telephone point and radiator.
Having double doors to the dining room.
- Further reception room with radiator coving and UPVC double glazed French doors to the conservatory.Metric 3.14 x 2.93
- A flexible reception room which can used to suit the needs of any buyer with a UPVC double glazed window to the front wood flooring radiator and UPVC double glazed external door to the side.Metric 5.02 x 2.14
- An excellent addition to the property with wood flooring UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed french doors opening in to the rear garden.Metric 5.63 x 3.22
- Large kitchen and breakfast room with ample space for sofas.
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and floor units having contrasting worktops and breakfast bar incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit built in stainless steel double oven five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
Further features include laminate flooring a contemporary panelled radiator recessed spotlighting a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed french doors to the conservatory.
- Having access to all bedrooms.
- Generous master bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a UPVC double glazed window coving fitted wardrobes and radiator.Metric 3.96 x 3.83
- Spacious ensuite comprising of a walkin shower cubicle with mains fed shower pedestal hand wash basin and WC.
Having a UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear tiled splashbacks shaving point chrome heated towel rail and storage cupboard.
- Generous double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front coving and radiator.Metric 3.76 x 3.47
- Further spacious bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front coving and radiator.Metric 3.01 x 2.21
- Further well proportioned bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front coving and radiator.Metric 2.72 x 2.62
- Impressive family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising of a corner panelled bath cubicle with electric shower pedestal hand wash basin and WC.
Having tiled splashbacks chrome heated towel rail recessed spotlighting and two UPVC double glazed opaque windows.
- To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and driveway parking for threefour vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed garden and a storage shed.