Extensively renovated and extended to the highest of standards by the present owners including front extension, rebuilt detached garage, extensively fitted kitchen with a Grey Shaker range of units and oak working surfaces with under floor heating, beautiful appointed bathroom/wc which is extensively fitted with a white suite including free standing bath as well as separate shower. This property has UPVC double glazing throughout with sash window to the front elevation, gas fired central heating via combi boiler, decorative skirting boards, architrave and internal doors. Externally there to the front there is a forecourt, whilst to the rear there is a good sizeable garden with astro turf lawns, large Indian stone paved patio, stone walling, lighting etc. From here there is access to a large detached garage with electric door. We have no hesitation in recommending an early inspection to avoid disappointment.EPC & Summary make viewing
- Front entrance door double central heating radiator oak flooring open plan staircase to the first floor and timber door to understairs storage cupboard
- Extended to the front elevation including UPVC double glazed sash windows two double central heating radiators spot lighting UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is ample space for a large dining room table as required
- Extensively fitted to the high of standards with a range of Contemporary Grey wall and base units oak working surfaces and up stand inset one and a half bowl sink unit mixer taps over UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation UPVC double glazed French doors to the garden integral appliances including electric and gas range fridge and dish washer wine rack kick board lighting tiled floor with under floor heating plate rack breakfast bar etc.Metric 4.47m x 3.07m
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation tv point double central heating radiator and alcove spot lightingMetric 3.91m x 3.66m
- UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation double central heating radiator tv point and alcove spot lightingMetric 3.96m x 3.51m
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiatorMetric 3.02m x 1.80m
- Extensively fitted to the highest of standards including free standing bath with chrome fittings double shower cubicle with mains waterfall shower wc pedestal wash hand basin decorative tiled walls tiled floor with under floor heating spot lighting opaque UPVC double glazed window decorative wall radiator wall mirror with lighting.
- Timber double glazed window to the front elevations double central heating radiator storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler.Metric 6.20m x 4.29m
- To the front of the property there is a forecourt with natural Indian paving and decorative lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a lovely yarden area with Indian paving garden area lighting.
A door gives access to a large detached garage with electric roller up and over door with power lighting and loft storage measuring 1807 x 1604
- You may download store and use the material for your own personal use and research.
You may not republish retransmit redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owners express prior written consent.
The website owners copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.