A well presented two bedroomed, modern semi detached property offered to the market with no onward chain and located at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Oakfield Lodge development situated close to schools, shops and bus routes in and out of Darlington. The property sits on an enviable corner site with extensive gardens to the front, side and rear, measuring approximately 38 metres in length. There is ample off street parking and a single garage. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating and a superb conservatory. Viewing comes highly recommendedEPC & Summary make viewing
- Located to front with a double glazed door double glazed window feature electric fireplace builtin store cupboard and staircase.Metric 4.27m x 3.86m
- Fitted with a range of wall and floor units with contrasting work surfaces one and a half inset sink unit integrated appliances which include gas hob built in oven with over head extractor space for washing machine space for dishwasher laminate flooring double glazed window and double glazed door with access to conservatory.Metric 2.69m x 3.84m
- Fully double glazed with double glazed French doors opening to garden laminate flooring and dwarf walling.Metric 4.88m x 4.88m
- With built in cupboard and shelving housing the hot water cylinder.
- Located to front with double glazed window built in wardrobes and radiator.Metric 3.15m x 4.27m
- Located to rear with double glazed window and radiator.Metric 1.88m x 3.91m
- Three piece white suite comprising low level w.c wash hand basin paneled bath part tiled walls obscure double glazed window and radiator.
- Located at the head of a culdesac with driveway allowing offstreet parking and garage access.
There are gardens to front side and rear of the property with timber decking areas shrubs flowering boarders and enclosed by mature hedging for privacy.
- With security alarm and up and over doors.